Your shopping cart is empty!
2. Collection and use of personal information
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We do not collect personal information about visitors to this Website unless you volunteer personal details through the use of online forms or you identify yourself by sending an email query containing personal information to one of the addresses listed throughout our Website. Any such personal information collected is used only to respond to your query, and to assist us with improving and personalising our service. It is not shared with outside parties.
3. The information we collect from you as a visitor to our Website
If you visit the Website to browse or read materials we automatically collect the IP address from which you access the Website (an IP address is the number automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. This information is only collected in aggregate, in other words, we are not able to monitor your individual usage of the Website. The information we collect helps us monitor site traffic patterns in order to improve our service and make the Website more useful to our users.
Specifically, the following technical information is automatically logged each time you visit our Website:
• Your top level domain name (for example www.rte.ie, .au, .com, .co.uk) • The IP address of your computer (for example 220.127.116.11) • The date and time of your visit to the site • The pages accessed • The website from which you accessed our site, and any search terms used • Your operating system and browser (for example Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
This information is used for statistical analysis, and is not shared with any outside parties.
4. The information we collect from you as a customer of the online Gallery Shop
As set out in our online shop terms and conditions, we collect the following information about the transactions you undertake in the online Gallery Shop:
• Name • Email address • Contact telephone number • Preferred time for telephone contact • Card type • Full name as displayed on the card • Credit card number and expiry date of the card • Billing address • Delivery address (this need not be the same as the billing address) • Items you require • Delivery option.
We process personal information collected via your online transactions (through Worldpay) with the Gallery Shop to administer orders and accounts in the online Gallery Shop and to provide you with information about our activities or new products in the online Gallery Shop.
5. The information we collect from you when you donate
When you make a donation on the Website, we collect your first and last name and your email address, your credit or debit card details (including card type, card number and expiry date) and your billing address go directly to our card processing provider Realex and your bank.
• Your name: if you do not want your name to be publicly associated with your donation, please enter your name as “Anonymous” when filling out the donation. Your name then will not appear on the fundraiser’s Website page, nor will it appear in any online search results. Your name will always be passed on to the fundraiser but, if you have made an anonymous donation, your name will only appear in their secure account area. For donations made with tickets booked online, your name will not be made public on our Website. • Your email address: We need your email address so we can confirm your donation; thank you and keep you updated or let you know if there has been a problem. However, we will never share your email address with any other party unless you explicitly say so. • Payment details: We will only use your payment details for the purpose of processing your donation via Realex.
If we include interactive areas that allow visitors to post content on the Website, in order to post content, you will be required to register with us. You may also register with us when booking tickets online. If you choose to register with us, we may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, user name and password. In order to comply with an order from a court of competent jurisdiction or to protect our systems or users of the Website, we may process and disclose any information held by us in relation to a person who breaches our Terms and Conditions in relation to the interactive areas.
Subject to the preferences you express when registering with the Website in connection with booking tickets online, making an online donation to the Gallery, transacting with our online Gallery Shop or registering to post content on our interactive areas, we may send you short emails from time to time, for example, email alerts with important information about our services and newsletters with tips and competitions which may be of interest to you. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletters and from our fundraising tips, donation alerts and fundraising alerts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to access and disclose the personal information we have collected on you to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect us/or the other users of the Website.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in your browser settings. Disabling cookie support may prevent the Website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilise fully all of its features and information.
Information which you submit to us may be used by us (or third parties selected by us) to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you. Any such marketing will only be carried out in accordance with the preferences you have expressed on the Website. To the extent that we send you marketing emails in respect of third party products which may be of interest to you, we will require your consent to opt-in to such marketing.
10. Storage of personal information
The Gallery will take every care to ensure that personal information is stored securely. However, there are risks involved with the transfer of information across the internet and the users of the Website should be aware of this risk.
The transfer of online transaction data to and from the Website, in connection with any ticket booking, any donation you make to the Gallery or any purchase(s) you make on the online Gallery Shop, is protected by the implementation of a Secure Sockets Layer protocol. Our VeriSign 128-bit secure certificate allows you to verify the authenticity of our secure Website domain and to communicate with our Website security, protecting confidential information from interception and hacking.
12. Right of Access and Amends
You have the right, subject to certain exemptions, to obtain a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in such data. If you wish to avail of any of these rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will not take more than 40 days to process.
13. Third Party Sites
14. How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments in relation to data privacy or otherwise, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.